Say hello to Afterpay Card.
Afterpaying in-store just got better.
So, what's Afterpay Card?
We've made paying a better and easier experience for you when you shop in-store.
Afterpay Card has replaced the barcode system of shopping in-store. It’s a contactless VISA card stored in your Google Pay™ or Apple Wallet, and is super easy to set up and use.
With Afterpay Card, you just App it, Add it, and Tap it to pay in 4 interest-free instalments.
Setting up Afterpay Card.
It couldn’t be simpler to set up Afterpay Card. And the best bit is that you only need to do it once.
Open the Afterpay app.
- Open the Afterpay app and tap on "Card". If you're new to Afterpay (welcome!), you'll need to download the Afterpay mobile app first.
Add Afterpay Card.
- Tap the "Add to Google Pay or Apple Wallet" button and follow the prompts to add your card. Now your Afterpay Card is ready to use.
- You only need to set up the card once, and after that it lives in the Google Pay or Apple Wallet on your phone.
Tip: To set up Afterpay Card, make sure your Afterpay app is updated to the latest version if you don’t have automatic updates enabled.
Afterpay and set up
Afterpay Card today.
How to use Afterpay Card.
Once you've set up Afterpay Card, it's a simple process to use it to purchase items in-store. Every time you want to use Afterpay Card in-store, you will need to access it through the Afterpay app.
Open the Afterpay app and check your available spending limit.
- When you're ready to buy in-store with a retailer who offers Afterpay, open the Afterpay app and tap on the "Card" tab.
- You’ll be shown your available spend limit.
Pay with Afterpay Card.
- A side button will appear asking you to confirm the payment.
- Double-click to confirm, hold your device over the payment terminal, and tap to pay. Simple!
- Each time you purchase using the Afterpay Card, you will need to go via the Afterpay app.
Tip: Every time you want to use Afterpay Card in-store, you will need to access it through the Afterpay app.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.