Afterpay now with Apple Pay.
Easy just got easier.
Paying with Afterpay just got better and easier, thanks to Afterpay Card in Apple Pay, which has replaced the barcode system of shopping in-store.
Set up is fast and simple; it’s a virtual card you add to Apple Wallet from the Afterpay app.
Paying with Afterpay over 4 interest-free instalments is easy. But thanks to Afterpay with Apple Pay, easy just got easier.
Setting up Afterpay Card.
It couldn’t be easier to set up Afterpay Card and add it to Apple Wallet. And the best bit is that you only need to do it once.
Update the Afterpay app.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Afterpay app.
- Open the Afterpay app and tap on "Card".
- If you’re new to Afterpay (welcome!), you'll need to download the Afterpay iOS mobile app first.
Add Afterpay Card to Apple Wallet.
- Tap the "Add to Apple Wallet" button and follow the prompts to add your card.
- Now your Afterpay Card is ready to use with Apple Pay. You only need to set up the card once, and after that it lives in the Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- You will need to go via the Afterpay app each time you make a purchase.
Tip: To set up Afterpay Card, make sure your Afterpay app is updated to the latest version if you don't have automatic updates enabled.
Download Afterpay and set up Afterpay Card today.
How to use Afterpay Card in Apple Pay.
Once you’ve set up Afterpay Card, it’s a simple process to use it to purchase items in-store with Apple Pay. Every time you want to use Afterpay Card in-store, you will need to access it through the Afterpay app.
Open the Afterpay app and check your available spending limit.
- When you’re ready to buy in-store with a retailer who offers Afterpay, open the Afterpay app and tap the “Card” tab.
- You’ll be shown your available spending limit.
- Then tap “Pay with Afterpay Card” to pay with Apple Pay.
Pay with Afterpay Card in Apple Pay.
- While you are still in the Afterpay app, tap “Pay with Afterpay Card” to pay with Apple Pay.
- On iPhone with Face ID, simply double click the side button, validate with Face ID and hold your iPhone over the payment terminal.
- On iPhone with Touch ID, simply hold your iPhone over the payment terminal with your finger on Touch ID.
- Each time you purchase using Afterpay Card, you will need to go via the Afterpay app.
- Learn how to pay with Apple Watch and in apps and websites here.
Tip: Every time you want to use Afterpay Card, you will need to access it through the Afterpay app.